Oct 6, 2020, 12:00 AM

andrew itaga pc5se3M4Xxc unsplash

Using Your New Zealand Documents Overseas

If you get married in New Zealand and return overseas, or one or both partners are not New Zealanders, depending on your domicile country, you may need to get your marriage certificate apostilled or authenticated.

Read more about 'Using Your New Zealand Documents Overseas'...