Find a Celebrant Now
Thank you one and all for a truly wonderful conference!
Here are the results of the Conference Survey.
Conference scheduled activities:
You may visit our Conference Ticket page or use the below widget to purchase your conference admission and optional Saturday dinner tickets now!
If travelling with a partner, they may join for Saturday dinner without otherwise attending the conference, but they will need their own dinner ticket.
If cancellation notice is received:
Before 23 May 2023 - 90% refund
Between 24 May and 15 June 2023- 50% refund
Within 7 days of conference - from 16 June 2023 - 25% refund
Within 3 days of conference - from 20 June 2023 - no refund
Included in this Conference experience:
- Four plenary presentations
- Three different workshop sessions, from a large selection of topics, suited for a variety of learning experiences
- Morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea on Saturday
- Morning tea and lunch on Sunday
- Plenty of opportunities to connect with celebrants from across Aotearoa New Zealand
- Access to special vending and trade tables specifically selected for celebrants
- ...and so much more!
Not included are airfare or travel, hotel, or dinners. There is an optional dinner add for Saturday night, to which partners welcome to purchase as well. If you wish to join us, those tickets are available when on our event page.
Are you travelling to stay in Dunedin for this conference and need to know where to stay?
- As at 17th April we have been advised that the specially priced accommodation for the 2023 conference available at the Dunedin Leisure Lodge is full, although their Reservations team member did say to check in with them first, in case of any recent cancellations. Their team are available on 03 477 5360 and quote the promo code CELEBRANTS23 if they still have a vacancy.
Aurora On George firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcala Motel reservations 0800 503 883
YOUR PARTNERS ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!
Ōtepoti / Dunedin has much to offer:
• Baldwin Street – world’s steepest street – feel energetic? Give it a go!
• Fashion ID hub – a shopping guide can be organised
• Olveston House – Otago Museum – Dunedin Art Gallery – charges apply
• Albatross Colony – not to be missed – transport and admission fees
• Harbour cruise – charges apply
• Carey’s Bay Historic Hotel – transport and
• Wildlife Tour – charges apply
• If you have your own transport, adventure to Oamaru (1.25 hrs), where you will
find Steampunk, Historic old town, plus you will go past Moeraki Boulders. Venture
into Moeraki township and sample the best blue cod around at the Fisherman’s
• Larnach Castle & Gardens, the only castle in New Zealand - charges apply
Please mention partner interest in the above at ticket check out.